      Date: 6/15/2010 7:10:38 PM
      Subject: [because_you_are_mine] Just a little warning

      Hi Guys,
      In the last few days it seem that there is someone hacking our account and sending out an e-mail saying that they are in trouble and they need money right away. It has happen at Marietsy's group under someone else name. Now it has happen to me. I have lost my MSN account. Please let your friends know. And pray that this person gets caught. Thanks.

      Ginny

      --Moderator Note--

      Be certain that no spam gets past me. :) All incoming messages are approved before being released. Thank you for letting us know, though.

      SeparatriX