Miscellaneous Beatties

  • Germaine Kennedy
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26, 2008
      Yes, I have information on George 1894, Hugh 1884, Jane 1890, Robert
      1885 and William John Joseph Beattie 1888. They belong to a Joseph
      Beattie. He had three wives, so I'll post the information as a Word
      Document file.

      I am still trying to track down Jane 1855 and Christina & Margaret
      1861. I sent Thomas 1871 information. He died single. Cheers Germaine