Leaving the Specialized field

  • saurabh jain
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2006
      A guy completed his M.Tech degree in Chemical Engineering from IIT and joined IBM as programmer
      Another guy completed Mechanical engineering and joined Satyam Infosys
      Most of Engineers did MBA After engineering and changed their fields towards HR , Marketing , Finance..........
      Is this situation good for one country

      Think about A person who did Engineering , say from IIT and joined IBM , his engineering skills and services which were needed for development of our country has been wasted? Isn't it???

      What are the factors which make An Engineering student to think for preparation of MBA Entrance exam at time of his Engineering curriculum ?? in spite of going for M.TECH Me talking about general trends ....
      Why this is happening????

      Does it really good for country development......??????
      Should more of the management courses be added at Engineering level to control the scene
      I request u all , to think abt these general ongoing trends and forward this topic to all engineers , engineering students , the great expert and responsible people at top level
      Please do write whatever ur views are.......
      http://spicyflavours.proboards31.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=career&thread=1159378945

      Please Note : We have to look for solutions..............
      At least we have to start thinking responsibly at our individual level...........

      Excellent future
      with best wishes
      http://www.SpicyFlavours.Net
      http://www.Maestro.Cjb.Net
      http://www.MeSolutions.Cjb.net

      A website designed by me
      for all my friend's and their dear one's
      for all my dear one's and their frd's