ROBOlympics - Only One Week Left to Register!

  • David Calkins - RSA
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 20, 2005
      Registration has almost closed - Don't miss out on competing at ROBOlympics 2005!

      Last year we had over 400 robots! This year we're at SF State University, we have 3 full buildings for the events, and expect over 500 robots! Don't miss out!

      For the non-combat builders: We've got TWO full buildings for you! Huge auditoriums where everyone can see your robots and you don't have to worry about any noise from the combat guys. We've still got lots of slots for the open categories: sumos, soccer, fire-fighting, artbots, the lego events, and BEAM bots. All events here:
      http://robolympics.net/events.shtml

      Combat builders: This is the largest robot combat event since BattleBots! Don't miss out! We're filling a whole basketball court.

      But remember, you MUST pre-register. It honestly only takes about five minutes to register the first time (and under a minute if you've previously registered), so don't forget this important step:
      http://robolympics.net/registration.shtml

      Can't compete? Buy tickets and enjoy the show form the stands!
      http://robolympics.net/buy.shtml

      -David E. Calkins
      Robotics Professor, San Francisco State Univ.
      President, Robotics Society of America
      Founder, ROBOlympics
      http://www.robolympics.net

      "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat."
      - Teddy Roosevelt