[beam] Hey you Texas BEAMos...... (ot)

  • Ben A Micklin
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 30, 1997
      Hey all yaaaaaaa'll Texas BEAMos,

      Any of ya'll interested in having 150 gram or 1/2 pound fighting robot
      contests? You could just hack some servos and use them, and add a saw or
      something. It would cost next to nothing, and I imagine we could have our
      own battles at the DPRG. Also bring your BEAMbots for us to see aswell.

      Ben

      Team A
      GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
      http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.
    • Ben A Micklin
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 30, 1997
        Okay, meet ANTZILLA, the killer antweight robot with a cutting DISK for a
        weapon!

        Are you within driving distance of Texas? 'Cause we will meet at the DPRG
        for the battles.

        Ben

        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 1, 1997
          Dallas Personal Robotics Group.

          Ben

          On Tue, 12 Dec 2000 11:05:17 -0700 Ian <ian@...> writes:
          > Hi,
          > Sorry if this has been discussed but what is DPRG? Something Robot
          > Games?
          > When and where is it going to be held? What competitions are being
          > held? Is
          > there a web page for DPRG?
          >
          > Laterz
          >
          > --------
          > The Yahoo� of BEAM! : BEAM Online - http://www.beam-online.com
          >
          > http://www.beam-robotics.com
          > http://www.beambots.com
          > The leader in robotic art : RoboArt.net - http://www.roboart.net

          GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
          http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.
        • S. G.
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 11, 2000
            bring it on!
            -Sparky in Austin

            > Any of ya'll interested in having 150 gram or 1/2 pound fighting robot
            > contests? You could just hack some servos and use them, and add a saw or
            > something. It would cost next to nothing, and I imagine we could have our
            > own battles at the DPRG. Also bring your BEAMbots for us to see aswell.
            >
            > Ben
            >
            > Team A

          • Ian

              Message 6 of 6 , Dec 12, 2000
                At 11:05 AM 12/12/2000, Ian wrote:
                >Hi,
                >Sorry if this has been discussed but what is DPRG? Something Robot Games?
                >When and where is it going to be held? What competitions are being held? Is
                >there a web page for DPRG?

                http://www.dprg.org/

                "Um, no - that's H,R,Y,N,K,I,W. No, not K,I,U,U, K,I,_W_. Yes,
                that's right. Yes, I know it looks like "HOCKYRINK." Yup, only
                2 vowels. Pronounciation? _SMITH_".
                http://www.solarbotics.com