Hey, Chui...quick question

  • Zane Bryan
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2000
      I just happen to be finishing up a photovore from your tutorial and was
      wondering if .1 instead of .22 caps would work from the photodiode
      connection. The .22 caps are some time away (recent order) and I have 4 of
      the .1's in hand...maybe I should use all 4 in 2 sets of 2 in parallel? Any
      thoughts?

      Zanerman