Re: [beam] Serious question!

  • Thomas Pilgaard
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 2, 2000
      I was teasingly referring to Wilf's remark about his '139 reverser circuit.
      Unfortunately it slipped my attention too.

      You should be able to find it in the archives.

      Cheers,

      - Thomas

      > What was wilps ingenious invention? I missed it. Please repost.
      >
      > Thanks,
      >
      > Chris
      > ctickle@...

      Wilf
      > has posted at least one ingenious invention - that has gone by unanswered.
      > It doesn't mean that people don't wanna reply or have anything to do with
      > one another. ... except SkavenArmy ** grin **
      >
      > Cheers,
      >
      > Thomas
      >

      > > ------------------ Start Major Rant! --------------------
      > > Why are you guys blowing off all my questions/suggestions?
      > > Is it because of my return e-mail address?
      > > If it is, I apologize.
      > > I have been through many ISP's, and I finally got tired of changing my
      > > e-mail address everywhere, and just started using one of my domains.
      > > What I do for a living has no relevance on what my hobbies are.
      > > I have made several (intelligent, I thought suggestions), and asked some
      > > reasonable questions. None of which seem to have warranted a reply.
      > > My last question, that went unanswered, as usual, was about a very
      complex
      > > 'bot.
      > > I reasserted this 'bot for over 2 months before getting the details
      > > together. Not your usual, gee will this work post.
      > > I laid out exactly what I wanted to do and simply asked, is this
      beamable?
      > > No big deal (well, to me it is), just wanted some expert to say, yeah,
      > > maybe, or ain't no way.
      > > --------------------End Major Rant! --------------------
      > >
      > > I really enjoy this group, but if you want me to leave, well I won't do
      > > that, but I'll never post again, I will.
      > > All I wanted was some opinions and help.
      > >

      > > Larry
      > >
      > > That is just my opinion.
      > > But, I could be wrong!
      > >
      > > (Quote from Dennis Miller)

    • Larry
      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 2, 2000
        Thanks to all for their replies. I wasn't taking it personal. I admit that I
        do not reply often. However, I don't know enough yet to make an intelligent
        reply.
        Wilf, if you think it can be done, I think I will begin it. Thanks.

        Larry

        That is just my opinion.
        But, I could be wrong!

        (Quote from Dennis Miller)
      • Joey Stein
        Message 3 of 10 , Oct 2, 2000
        • Mike Banks
          Message 4 of 10 , Oct 2, 2000
            Funny, I didn't even notice the email address until now ;), and it's still
            not innapropriate.

            I've been reading about BEAM's for a few months and haven't even built one
            yet(need gearboxes, sensors, resistors, etc) so all I can tell you is what
            websites to check out ;) Besides that, I do have school and lots of
            homework, so I usually end up deleting the emails that don't look
            interesting or I can't answer, judging by the subjuct. And if worse comes
            to worse, just keep emailing the list until you get an answer ;)

            later

            >From: "Larry" <larry@...>
            >To: <beam@egroups.com>
            >Subject: [beam] Serious question!
            >Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2000 00:18:01 -0700

            http://profiles.msn.com
          • David Simmons
            Message 5 of 10 , Oct 2, 2000
              Larry,

              I would never judge a person on there e-mail address, and besides that my son
              reads this list (ten years old), and I have no problem with your e-mail
              address when he is reading the list.

              Questions often go unanswered, in some cases it is best to wait a week or so
              and re-post the question. Everything depends on the moment, sometimes the best
              person to answer your question is busy, tired, or away from the group for a
              week or so. And at other times the question may have been answered several
              times a month or so ago.

              Keep posting, and see what comes.

              Later,
              Dave