Re: [beam] Re: Account in solarbotics.net login problem...

  • Harold Ilano
    Message 1 of 20 , Apr 17, 2013
      thanks for the info, yup, i'll check on that and will fix it soon. thanks agan and have a great day guys! cheers!

      On Wed, Apr 17, 2013 at 11:19 AM, yahmez_alpha <curbwax@...> wrote:
      Seems to be up and running now, but I noticed that your site is hacked/spammed Harold. See the bottom of your trooper page: http://haroldsbeambugs.solarbotics.net/trooper.htm
      there is a bunch of 'lasik eye surgery for bot builders' stuff.

      --- In beam@yahoogroups.com, Harold Ilano <harold.ilano@...> wrote:

      > ammm....what now? any updates for this?
      >

      > On Fri, Mar 29, 2013 at 1:02 AM, Harold Ilano <harold.ilano@...>wrote:
      >
      > > thanks for that, Dave! we'll be standing by...

      > >> Just yesterday I made sure it was a higher priority for IT. I'll check
      > >> with him later today.

      <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
          (Yahoo! ID required)

      <*> To change settings via email:
          beam-digest@yahoogroups.com
          beam-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

    • Dave Hrynkiw
      Message 2 of 20 , Apr 17, 2013
        On 4/16/2013 9:19 PM, yahmez_alpha wrote:
        > Seems to be up and running now, but I noticed that your site is hacked/spammed Harold. See the bottom of your trooper page: http://haroldsbeambugs.solarbotics.net/trooper.htm
        > there is a bunch of 'lasik eye surgery for bot builders' stuff.

        Heh - that's sort of amusing, and particularly creative. Not a
        traditional html-insert type hack, as it's well worded.