Re: [beam] Account in solarbotics.net login problem...

  • Harold Ilano
    Message 1 of 20 , Mar 28, 2013
      thanks for that, Dave! we'll be standing by...

      On Thu, Mar 28, 2013 at 11:23 PM, Dave Hrynkiw <dave@...> wrote:
      On 3/27/2013 9:59 PM, Richard Piotter wrote:
      > Any word on FTP access or the status of the servers?
      > Richard

      Just yesterday I made sure it was a higher priority for IT. I'll check
      with him later today.

      <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
          (Yahoo! ID required)

      <*> To change settings via email:
          beam-digest@yahoogroups.com
          beam-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

    • Harold Ilano
      Message 2 of 20 , Apr 2 8:13 AM
        ammm....what now? any updates for this?

        On Fri, Mar 29, 2013 at 1:02 AM, Harold Ilano <harold.ilano@...> wrote:
        thanks for that, Dave! we'll be standing by...

        On Thu, Mar 28, 2013 at 11:23 PM, Dave Hrynkiw <dave@...> wrote:
        On 3/27/2013 9:59 PM, Richard Piotter wrote:
        > Any word on FTP access or the status of the servers?
        > Richard

        Just yesterday I made sure it was a higher priority for IT. I'll check
        with him later today.

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
            (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
            beam-digest@yahoogroups.com
            beam-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • yahmez_alpha
        Message 3 of 20 , Apr 16 8:19 PM
          Seems to be up and running now, but I noticed that your site is hacked/spammed Harold. See the bottom of your trooper page: http://haroldsbeambugs.solarbotics.net/trooper.htm
          there is a bunch of 'lasik eye surgery for bot builders' stuff.

          --- In beam@yahoogroups.com, Harold Ilano <harold.ilano@...> wrote:

          > ammm....what now? any updates for this?
          >

          > On Fri, Mar 29, 2013 at 1:02 AM, Harold Ilano <harold.ilano@...>wrote:
          >
          > > thanks for that, Dave! we'll be standing by...

          > >> Just yesterday I made sure it was a higher priority for IT. I'll check
          > >> with him later today.

        • Harold Ilano
          Message 4 of 20 , Apr 17 2:04 AM
            thanks for the info, yup, i'll check on that and will fix it soon. thanks agan and have a great day guys! cheers!

            On Wed, Apr 17, 2013 at 11:19 AM, yahmez_alpha <curbwax@...> wrote:
            Seems to be up and running now, but I noticed that your site is hacked/spammed Harold. See the bottom of your trooper page: http://haroldsbeambugs.solarbotics.net/trooper.htm
            there is a bunch of 'lasik eye surgery for bot builders' stuff.

            --- In beam@yahoogroups.com, Harold Ilano <harold.ilano@...> wrote:

            > ammm....what now? any updates for this?
            >

            > On Fri, Mar 29, 2013 at 1:02 AM, Harold Ilano <harold.ilano@...>wrote:
            >
            > > thanks for that, Dave! we'll be standing by...

            > >> Just yesterday I made sure it was a higher priority for IT. I'll check
            > >> with him later today.

            <*> Your email settings:
                Individual Email | Traditional

            <*> To change settings online go to:
                (Yahoo! ID required)

            <*> To change settings via email:
                beam-digest@yahoogroups.com
                beam-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

                http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          • Dave Hrynkiw
            Message 5 of 20 , Apr 17 8:38 AM
              On 4/16/2013 9:19 PM, yahmez_alpha wrote:
              > Seems to be up and running now, but I noticed that your site is hacked/spammed Harold. See the bottom of your trooper page: http://haroldsbeambugs.solarbotics.net/trooper.htm
              > there is a bunch of 'lasik eye surgery for bot builders' stuff.

              Heh - that's sort of amusing, and particularly creative. Not a
              traditional html-insert type hack, as it's well worded.