Re: [beam] Account in solarbotics.net login problem...

  • Dave Hrynkiw
    Message 1 of 20 , Mar 28, 2013
      On 3/27/2013 9:59 PM, Richard Piotter wrote:
      > Any word on FTP access or the status of the servers?
      > Richard

      Just yesterday I made sure it was a higher priority for IT. I'll check
      with him later today.
    • Harold Ilano
      Message 2 of 20 , Mar 28, 2013
        thanks for that, Dave! we'll be standing by...

        On Thu, Mar 28, 2013 at 11:23 PM, Dave Hrynkiw <dave@...> wrote:
        On 3/27/2013 9:59 PM, Richard Piotter wrote:
        > Any word on FTP access or the status of the servers?
        > Richard

        Just yesterday I made sure it was a higher priority for IT. I'll check
        with him later today.

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
            (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
            beam-digest@yahoogroups.com
            beam-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • Harold Ilano
        Message 3 of 20 , Apr 2, 2013
          ammm....what now? any updates for this?

          On Fri, Mar 29, 2013 at 1:02 AM, Harold Ilano <harold.ilano@...> wrote:
          thanks for that, Dave! we'll be standing by...

          On Thu, Mar 28, 2013 at 11:23 PM, Dave Hrynkiw <dave@...> wrote:
          On 3/27/2013 9:59 PM, Richard Piotter wrote:
          > Any word on FTP access or the status of the servers?
          > Richard

          Just yesterday I made sure it was a higher priority for IT. I'll check
          with him later today.

          <*> Your email settings:
              Individual Email | Traditional

          <*> To change settings online go to:
              (Yahoo! ID required)

          <*> To change settings via email:
              beam-digest@yahoogroups.com
              beam-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

              http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        • yahmez_alpha
          Message 4 of 20 , Apr 16, 2013
            Seems to be up and running now, but I noticed that your site is hacked/spammed Harold. See the bottom of your trooper page: http://haroldsbeambugs.solarbotics.net/trooper.htm
            there is a bunch of 'lasik eye surgery for bot builders' stuff.

            --- In beam@yahoogroups.com, Harold Ilano <harold.ilano@...> wrote:

            > ammm....what now? any updates for this?
            >

            > On Fri, Mar 29, 2013 at 1:02 AM, Harold Ilano <harold.ilano@...>wrote:
            >
            > > thanks for that, Dave! we'll be standing by...

            > >> Just yesterday I made sure it was a higher priority for IT. I'll check
            > >> with him later today.

          • Harold Ilano
            Message 5 of 20 , Apr 17, 2013
              thanks for the info, yup, i'll check on that and will fix it soon. thanks agan and have a great day guys! cheers!

              Message 6 of 20 , Apr 17, 2013
                On 4/16/2013 9:19 PM, yahmez_alpha wrote:
                > Seems to be up and running now, but I noticed that your site is hacked/spammed Harold. See the bottom of your trooper page: http://haroldsbeambugs.solarbotics.net/trooper.htm
                > there is a bunch of 'lasik eye surgery for bot builders' stuff.

                Heh - that's sort of amusing, and particularly creative. Not a
                traditional html-insert type hack, as it's well worded.