Re: [beam] Urgent Help!

  • Phil McCary
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 26, 2012
      beamer198612:

      Good luck,
      PHMIII

      From: beamer198612 <beamer198612@...>
      To: beam@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2012 5:21 AM
      Subject: [beam] Urgent Help!

      Hello All!

      Thank you so much for all the wonderful resources at this group...

      I am an engg student and have been building a beam walker for my class project...

      I have run into some trouble with the walker mainly due to the leg shape and contact points...

      Any suggestions on what I can use as a contact point for wire gauge legs? I've tried foam rubber and tape... both are slipping... would heat-shrink work?
      Also, is it a better idea to use a sturdier wire like coat hanger ones for the legs??

      Most importantly, I remember seeing here a link to a paper that someone wrote that had some great analysis of the walker circuit with in-depth study of the cpg signals... can anybody please post that link? I've tried many search terms and am not able to get to it.

      Thanks again for all your time!! :)