Re: [beam] Re: AND how about this idea?

  • Richard Piotter
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 16, 2012
      I'm gonna have to concur. It's hard to visualize conceptual concepts
      like circuitry, played out in text. If you want results, fire up MS
      Paint, or it's equivalent, if you are a Linux or Mac or tablet! No one
      is gonna take the time to do it for you, just to MAYBE hit on what you
      were going for. It'll take some effort on your end to create those
      images. Without those, it becomes a wall of text that you want to
      paint as an electrical map.

      Hmm... November 16th today... We'll see how long my message takes to
      post. I've had spans of 2 weeks before. That's what frustrates me
      sometimes. From time to time, this list becomes too laggy to hold a
      thread. I don't know why.

      Richard P

      Begin forwarded message:
      > From: "Tom Gray" <grayed@...>
      > Date: November 14, 2012 10:53:51 AM CST
      > To: <beam@yahoogroups.com>
      > Subject: [beam] Re: AND how about this idea?
      >
      > I'm lurking. Post a schematic, please, so I know what you're
      > talking about.

      Begin forwarded message: