Re: AND how about this idea?

  • Tom Gray
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 14, 2012
      I'm lurking.  Post a schematic, please, so I know what you're talking about.
    • Richard Piotter
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 16, 2012
        I'm gonna have to concur. It's hard to visualize conceptual concepts
        like circuitry, played out in text. If you want results, fire up MS
        Paint, or it's equivalent, if you are a Linux or Mac or tablet! No one
        is gonna take the time to do it for you, just to MAYBE hit on what you
        were going for. It'll take some effort on your end to create those
        images. Without those, it becomes a wall of text that you want to
        paint as an electrical map.

        Hmm... November 16th today... We'll see how long my message takes to
        post. I've had spans of 2 weeks before. That's what frustrates me
        sometimes. From time to time, this list becomes too laggy to hold a
        thread. I don't know why.

        Richard P

        Begin forwarded message:
        > From: "Tom Gray" <grayed@...>
        > Date: November 14, 2012 10:53:51 AM CST
        > To: <beam@yahoogroups.com>
        > Subject: [beam] Re: AND how about this idea?
        >
        > I'm lurking. Post a schematic, please, so I know what you're
        > talking about.

        Begin forwarded message: