Re: Whoa, Breakthrough!

  • Tom Gray
    Message 1 of 50 , Oct 13, 2012
      re: Suntekstore gear motors

      I've ordered from this outfit; suntekstore.ca ships from Hong Kong in about 10 days to Canada.  I'm happy with them and their products.  Not always top quality, but good value for the price.

      Prices vary on the same item, creeping up a few cents each day.  Something I ordered a month ago for $3.95 is now $6.78! The site will hold things in your cart for a while (30 days?) and that will hold the price too.  Some prices have gone down (LED lamps for example) You have to watch for sales, too.

      Keep Beaming and dreaming
      Tom
    • Tom Gray