Re: [beam] Re: Whoa, Breakthrough!

  • Richard Piotter
    Message 1 of 50 , Oct 4, 2012
      I'll admit, the more basic concepts don't draw me anymore. I wanna go
      big or not at all. I've been doing nothing but brainstorming and
      gearmotor collecting since 2002. I officially finished my move today.
      The last box is either in storage, or in my apartment. I even got an
      XP install code from my neighbor, so I might finally get my dumb old
      PC working again!

      I for one am looking forward to getting back into the game!
      It's been FAR too long.

      Richard Piotter

      Begin forwarded message:

    • Tom Gray
      Message 50 of 50 , Oct 13, 2012
        re: Suntekstore gear motors

        I've ordered from this outfit; suntekstore.ca ships from Hong Kong in about 10 days to Canada.  I'm happy with them and their products.  Not always top quality, but good value for the price.

        Prices vary on the same item, creeping up a few cents each day.  Something I ordered a month ago for $3.95 is now $6.78! The site will hold things in your cart for a while (30 days?) and that will hold the price too.  Some prices have gone down (LED lamps for example) You have to watch for sales, too.

        Keep Beaming and dreaming
        Tom