Introduction

  • pdj@pdjinc.com
    Message 1 of 20 , Sep 3, 2012

      Hi Yahoo users. About me: I build and distribute the Pilot Pro CNC routers and appreciate being a part of this users group. I want to share CNC ideas and projects with you. I have started a beam project. This robot is a new design that is currently being prototyped. The parts are made on the CNC. Other users have modified there routers to use a water jet, plastic extruder for 3d printing, plasma torch, and vinyl cutter. I would also like to hear about your projects and ideas for CNC uses as they relate to this group.

      www.pdjinc.com

    • David
      Message 2 of 20 , Sep 3, 2012
        More like Spam than Beam!