Re: Biomimetic Worm with Musclewire

  • Amit
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 29, 2012
      Your suspended bicores will oscillate independently with some influence on each other due to the strength of the linkage and which bicore oscillates faster. You'll have to play around.

      They called it the Corpus Callosom, the resistor linking two suspended bicores. I think the Scoutwalker 11 series of robots and other 4 bicore walkers in its classed had one.

      I played around with these linkages when I dabbled with the multi master bicores. I used one bicore as a sort of heartbeat to sort've synchronise others in my salamander robot. It's like a clock pulse i suppose.

      In other news, I've finished building part of the velocity regulating network for my new bot. It's just a set of hc14 bicores which govern the motor speeds. I need to find some cheap, tiny potentiometers to finish that circuit. Next up will be some testing and then the motor driver and IMX board.