Re: Aquatic research

  • connor_ramsey@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 18 , Jul 27, 2012
      --- In beam@yahoogroups.com, "Amit" <amitjones101@...> wrote:

      > Yes, I'll be putting things on my website :
      > amitnv.solarbotics.net
      > Will be in the robots section under 5M3b. I might put some things in my files section. I can put up some screen grabs of the circuits so far, and some photos of my notes.
      > I also found some of the notes on salamander in a box at my previous home, so I'll put those up as well. It's just timing diagrams and some sketches.
      > I have to go for some surgery tomorrow, so during the recovery period when I can't do much, I'll just upload these things.
      >
      > Are you building any bots at the moment? Then it would be you, me and Connor with things in progress.
      >
      > B.R.
      > Amit

      I'm not really up to anything right now, just pondering about a few relay based circuit concepts. I'm working on JunkMan 1 a little, figuring out where the relay's gonna fit snugly. It's not particularly big, it only came out of a DVD player, but JunkMan's body is very narrow and cramped. I need to get finished with it soon, I can see its body starting to rust.