Mark W. Tilden

  • neuroncraft
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 7, 2012
      Does anyone know where Mark W. Tilden is right now? Last I heard he has left WowWee back in 2009?
    • GrantM.
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 7, 2012
        If I were in my old apartment I would be able to tell you if he were home or not by looking out my window. He mentioned he would be spending summer back in Ontario, he will probably be heading out there soon. Mark left wowwee and is freelance now, more time for research and fun.

        I think this was already posted here but if not:

        Cheers,

        GrantM.

        On 07/06/2012 11:17 PM, neuroncraft wrote:

        Does anyone know where Mark W. Tilden is right now? Last I heard he has left WowWee back in 2009?

      • Neuron Craft
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 7, 2012
          Thanks Grant!