FREE Private Server Available - New BEAM Forum?

  • robobug2001
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2011
      Hi everyone!

      I haven't been active on here for quite some time, and during that time I have become an internet guru. I have bunches of full dedicated servers with plenty of space and very high bandwidth I am willing to donate to a forum for BEAM robotics.

      I would like some others opinions about whether you would like me to set this up or not. I could provide plenty of room for shared files, images, and possibly videos as well. Depending on the forum system selected, native iPhone support could be provided. Also, members could have a personal profile with avatars, links to their personal websites, and rating systems. Lots of other features could be provided as well, just toss some ideas around and we can see what is possible.

      I would need a few administrators as well if this takes off, so please let me know if you would like to help in this area when replying. Only those with strong community presence and knowledge will be selected for this part.

      My love for BEAM has not gone away, only been set aside for awhile. This is my offer to the BEAM community that I have enjoyed so much over the years.

      Thanks for everyones participation in this wonderful hobby!

      http://robobugs.solarbotics.net/ROBOBUGS%20Main.html

      Here's what happened to my domain name:
      http://robobugs.net

      I plan to add my robotics to this site once again in the future. If anyone has good suggestions for a forum domain name, please let me know and I will register it for us at my own expense.

      Sincerely,
      Mike