Mark Tilden coming to London, ON

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 28, 2011
    Hey group!

    We have an opportunity to see Mark Tilden in person next month in London, Ontario. From the attached flyer:

    22 Million Droids and Counting
    A free public lecture by
    Dr. Mark W. Tilden

    Canadian robot scientist, professor, and inventor Mark W. Tilden will showcase his unique approach to building over 20 million biomorphic robots, and stories from a decade overseas marketing them to the world. "Live" robots will be on display and secrets of their love-lives revealed!

    Wednesday, September 7, 7:30 pm
    Conron Hall, University College
    Presented by: Western Mathematical Sciences and Western Mechatronics Systems Engineering, The University of Western Ontario

    http://www.jwgoerlich.us (Computing)
    http://jwgoerlich.solarbotics.net (Robotics)
  • kiyo_143
    Message 2 of 2 , Aug 29, 2011
      anyone who goes there, please record it, thank you!!