Re: BEAM Pummer Issues

  • UltrastarWannabe
    Message 1 of 38 , Jul 1, 2011
      Hi,

      well, at your request, here are links for the pictures,
      i don't think you can get much out of it since the wiring obstruct a lot, I tried to clean it up, but still a mess.

      http://www.flickr.com/photos/63976986@N08/5889750571/
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/63976986@N08/5890318196/

      as far as the breadboard, yes, i have tested it tirelessly, and with the simple led test, it works
      i may buy a new board just in case though

      regards

      --- In beam@yahoogroups.com, Harold Ilano <harold.ilano@...> wrote:

      > Hi there!
      >
      > If you could take a clear close-up picture of your breadboard with the
      > circuit in it, that would be great. So we could easily analyze the problem
      > that you have with it. Thanks!
      >
      > Harold.
      >
      > P.S. I'm thinking of your breadboard, is it still ok? a new one? Try to
      > check the breadboard itself and maybe remove everything on it and try to put
      > those parts again in a different set of holes on your breadboard. Have you
      > tried that one?
      >

      > On Fri, Jul 1, 2011 at 8:14 AM, UltrastarWannabe <cmoon_1998@...>wrote:
      >
      > > Hey,
      > >
      > > no, my board runs across the way regular ones do
      > > so, no that is not the problem
      > > I have a feeling the issue comes from the bicore chip..
      > > so, if anyone could help me figure out how to test it I would highly
      > > highly appreciate it
      > >
      > > Thanks!!
      > >
      > > Chung
      > >
      > > --- In beam@yahoogroups.com, chuck britton <cvbritton@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Some breadboards have bus strips that only run HALF way across the board.
      > > > These need four short jumpers in order to behave the way you expect them
      > > to.

    • arno_brosi
      Message 38 of 38 , Jul 4, 2011
        Well,the good news is that your pummer is basically working so that means that your soldering is good.
        What I don't understand is what you mean by saying "when I pull the batteries out"(the batteries need to stay connected).
        It seems that the problem lays with the battery/solarcell connection(bad solarcell?)So I guess you have to focus on that...