Re: [beam] Re: BEAM Pummer Issues

  • wrigter
    Message 1 of 38 , Jun 29, 2011
      Eureka!

      The timing caps should be 0.22ufd monolithic type. The
      22ufd electrolytic type are way too big and are too "leaky".

      Let us know the results to complete the experiment.

      Regards

      Wilf

      Message 38 of 38 , Jul 4, 2011
        Well,the good news is that your pummer is basically working so that means that your soldering is good.
        What I don't understand is what you mean by saying "when I pull the batteries out"(the batteries need to stay connected).
        It seems that the problem lays with the battery/solarcell connection(bad solarcell?)So I guess you have to focus on that...

        regards,Arno