Beam bot builder song

  • lharvey619
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2011
      Oh! If ONLY there was a song to suit BEAM bot making!

      An anthem of sorts, a motivational cheer, one you could imagine the little bots singing as they move about!

      It would have to be fitting, though... With chants something like:
      "work it harder- makes us better- do it faster- makes us stronger- rollin ever- power after- our work is- never over."

      ... And it would have to be changed in a robot voice, to techno music...

      Well, look no further than Daft Punk: "harder, better, faster, stronger"!

      I seriously cant think of a more perfect song to play while building/testing/troubleshooting BEAM bots!
    • William Koepp
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 2011
        I listen to dub step while I work. It seems very fitting as well it gets you movin'!

        William Koepp