smart PCBs

  • Alvaro
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 10, 2011
      hi,

      I'm trying make PCBs like the NU-step-PCB-big (http://www.beam-wiki.org/w/images/1/18/NuStep_PCB.big.gif) with the Eagle and Expresspcb, and I have not got good results or no results at all .

      Seems it have a completely diferent strategy, marking only those areas or fillets that need be excluded.

      Anyone known if PCBs like this one, are made with automatic programs and how setup it to do?
    • digi01
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 10, 2011
        I think you can lay keep-out track,and place polygon pour to break all done.

        zang

        > hi,
        >
        > I'm trying make PCBs like the NU-step-PCB-big (http://www.beam-wiki.org/w/images/1/18/NuStep_PCB.big.gif)
        > with the Eagle and Expresspcb, and I have not got  good
        > results or no results at all .
        >
        > Seems it have a completely diferent strategy, marking only
        > those areas or fillets that need be excluded.
        >
        > Anyone known if  PCBs like this one, are made with
        > automatic programs and how setup it to do?

        >     beam-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

      • Alvaro Barcellos
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 11, 2011
          Not soo easy, in most of pcb programs, before place the components, automatic trace are done by connect net points and in these PCB are done by contour the isles. the trace follow divisors.

          []s