Re: [beam] Happy New Year

  • rajesh parida
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 1, 2011
      hello sir thank u so much and wish u happy new year also.

    • Harold Ilano
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 1, 2011
        Likewise, Wilf...likewise! Happy New Year once again guys!!!  \m/,

        Harold Ilano

        On Sat, Jan 1, 2011 at 8:26 PM, rajesh parida <rajeshparida@...> wrote:

        hello sir thank u so much and wish u happy new year also.

      • arno_brosi
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 2, 2011
          Happy New Year......lets build plenty of new bots....

          regards,Arno

          --- In beam@yahoogroups.com, wrigter <wrigter@...> wrote:

          > To all beamers around the world,
          >
          > I hope that 2011 will bring you peace, happiness, good
          > health, prosperity and may all your creations work the first
          > time.
          >
          > enjoy,
          >
          > wilf

        • vcgft
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 5, 2011
            HAPPY NEW YEAR!
            may the force be with you!
            keep on art things building,keep beaming!

            zang, from beijing