Re: Happy New Year

  • jabmechtech
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 31, 2010
      --- In beam@yahoogroups.com, wrigter <wrigter@...> wrote:

      > To all beamers around the world,
      >
      > I hope that 2011 will bring you peace, happiness, good
      > health, prosperity and may all your creations work the first
      > time.
      >
      > enjoy,
      >
      > wilf

      Happy new year!
      Live, love and learn.
      build your dreams
      jab
    • rajesh parida
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 1, 2011
        hello sir thank u so much and wish u happy new year also.

      • Harold Ilano
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 1, 2011
          Likewise, Wilf...likewise! Happy New Year once again guys!!!  \m/,

          Harold Ilano

          On Sat, Jan 1, 2011 at 8:26 PM, rajesh parida <rajeshparida@...> wrote:

          hello sir thank u so much and wish u happy new year also.

        • arno_brosi
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 2, 2011
            Happy New Year......lets build plenty of new bots....

            regards,Arno

            --- In beam@yahoogroups.com, wrigter <wrigter@...> wrote:

            > To all beamers around the world,
            >
            > I hope that 2011 will bring you peace, happiness, good
            > health, prosperity and may all your creations work the first
            > time.
            >
            > enjoy,
            >
            > wilf

          • vcgft
            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 5, 2011
              HAPPY NEW YEAR!
              may the force be with you!
              keep on art things building,keep beaming!

              zang, from beijing