HEXTILE BOARDS

  • kiyo_143
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 27, 2010
      do mark tilden send hextile boards until now?
      if yes how can i have one?
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 27, 2010
        No, Hextile boards are not available for shipping. If you poke around a bit, you should be able to find enough information to create your own versions. Your Friendly Hogfather had some high res images of the Hextiles, for if memory serves.

        J Wolfgang Goerlich
      • Amit
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 27, 2010
          Wolf, Kiyo,

          I have made a clone of Tilden's bicore (BC4) in eagle. I think it may still need work though. I'll upload it.

          --- In beam@yahoogroups.com, J Wolfgang Goerlich <jwgoerlich@...> wrote:

          > No, Hextile boards are not available for shipping. If you poke around a bit,
          > you should be able to find enough information to create your own versions.
          > Your Friendly Hogfather had some high res images of the Hextiles, for if
          > memory serves.
          >
          > J Wolfgang Goerlich

        • kiyo_143
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 28, 2010
            but i have read many website that said that Mark Tilden had send them hextile boards like this post:
            and these:
            http://www.roboloco.net/robots/my_robots_legged-j.html

            -keith

            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 29, 2010
              Hello Keith,

              Mark Tilden did send out Hextile boards when he worked for Los Alamos. That was 10-20 years ago (1993-2000). Kyle's eBay auction included a signed note from Tilden dated in the late 1990s (1997, iirc). You might find a couple Beamers who still have some left in their part stash. Today, the Hextile boards are no longer available for shipping from Tilden.

              J Wolfgang Goerlich