Re: [beam] Re: help with audio circuit - getting 'stuck'

  • wrigter
    Message 1 of 24 , Aug 30, 2010
      Hi Damian,

      If can you post the original circuit and revisions, I will
      revisit the circuit to make it perform with an inverse
      response as you described.

      Thanks,

      Wilf

      Message 2 of 24 , Sep 1, 2010
        hi Wilf,

        your improvements (i think i may have changed a few values however) are uploaded as solar_sounder_wilfs_improved_1.jpg

        many thanks!
        damian

        damian stewart . @damiannz . damian@...
        frey . contemporary art . http://www.frey.co.nz