new type of BEAM:the REAL head

  • kiyo_143
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7, 2010
      am very happy on this day because i have finished my own creation ,my new type of BEAM robot....."IT'S ALIVE"...introducing:

      the REAL head bot

      it is just a 2DOF head THAT can move it's mouth, wink it's eyes,and move it's ears,it follows light and powered by solar cell,it is created from many broken toys and it is just only 4 inches tall,the gearbox is only homemade and it is the hardest part to create,it has more mechanics than electronics,of all of my robots it is my favorite.soon i will create it's own PDF journal on how it is made and post it here,and i will soon post a picture and maybe a video someday,so thats for all today.

      -keith