Re: [beam] Re: solarbotics website

  • Harold Ilano
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 18, 2010
      Hi there!

      Yes, I'm a filipino, from Marikina City. Welcome to BEAM Robotics! Are you a member in the Yahoo BEAM list? If not, I would like to invite you to join the group, yes a BEAM group...where all fellow BEAMers share their BEAM bots and everything else there. Please join!

      The link is:

      You may ask any individual in regard to your concern, like building a BEAM bot and such. And if you already have your working bots or any BEAM robots and are ready to be shown, it's time to make a website from Solarbotics, so you and your bots will be known by many people. Yes, make your own website first by using Microsoft Frontpage or any web design program that you know. Google is our friend, a very good search engine. After you have made your final design for your webpage, it's time to contact Dave. Ok, here's the link on how to make your solarbotics website:

      http://solarbotics.net/sites.html

      Just scroll down a bit and you'll see the "Contact Us for Webspace:"  Then read it carefully. The instructions there are simple to follow. If you have completed what is required, then you have to e-mail Dave, click the name Dave from the said link and tell him that you are finished creating your webpage design for your BEAM bots. Also, please don't tell him that I've told you about this, ok? Good. Hehe...

      Yes, I do still have my robots with me. It's kept in a bog box and it's in my storage area now, collecting dust! If you want, you may visit and check my site at http://www.haroldsbeambugs.solarbotics.net

       Yes, i do have a youtube account but I don't use it anymore 'coz I'm kinda busy most of the time. You can even type my name Harold Ilano in Google search engine, it will result to many links that I'm connected with. By the way, there's someone used my name (Harold Ilano) in Friendster or in some sites, it's not me and I don't know if it's coincidence or not. That person is 19 years old I think andI'm already 36, hehe! Anyways, I mind my own business though.

      So, goodluck with your work and your bots. Take care and keep up the good work!

      Regards,

          ...Harold.

      On Sun, Jul 18, 2010 at 11:12 AM, kiyo_143 <kiyo_143@...> wrote:

      hey harold,
         do you have any youtube account, are your bots still with you?

      <*> Your email settings:
         Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
         (Yahoo! ID required)