[beam] Tx-Rx with Frequency?

  • Heru Setiawan
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 3, 2010
      Hi All,

      Please help us, about how work tx-rx data with frequency, and where i
      can find modul that sold?
      i want to develop communication between Microcontroller and Computer
      via frequency modul?

      thanks
    • David Buckley
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 3, 2010
        If you don't know how to do it then
        are the best modules to use,
        they work unlike other modules which require error checks and other messing about just to make sure the received data is what was transmitted.
        David

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 6, 2010
            Although lots of people say any old module works I have never manged to send data between standard modules without a lot of errors or a lot of error checking and correcting, maybe if you sent the data very slowly they would work. If you are only wanting to open a garage door then it doesn't matter if it takes one second to transmitt a few bytes but to control a robot from a computer that is far too slow.
            The advantage of the EasyRadio modules is that they have all the error checking and correcting built in and it works, unlike that in some addon chipsets I have used.
            I just looked on the web for RFM12BP – 433, but a chinese pdf data sheet has just crashed Adobe Acrobat within Firefox and it looks as if I am going to have to shut down to get rid of the mess where the Acrobat splash screen should be!
            If you get the RFM12BP – 433 to work please let us know how you did it.
            David