Problem with MaxiBug v5

  • Marcin
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2010
      Hi again. I have a little problem with MaxiBug v5. I've made it on a prototype board and it doesn't work well. When I power up the circuit LED start to flashing and motors start to run immediately so the cap don't charge up. I trim the pot in both sides and nothing changes. It reacts on the LDR but not for the reverse. I don"t know is there a problem with parts or I put it together wrong. It's hard to find AC version of the chip so I'm using 74HC240. When I did some researches I find out that there were some more versions of MaxiBug like v5a and v6 but I can't find schematics for those. It would be great if someone have them or could say were they are.

      Thanks,
      Marcin