Small solarcells (6x5mm) & realistic mA output?

  • deschoh
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2010
      Hello,
      I do not want to spam multiple boards with the same posting, but as I wrote on http://beambotforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=633&p=1757#p1757 I am currently searching for small solar cells and would like to know if anyone could tell me what a realistic mA output would be for those?
      0.6V, 12,3x4,6x0,4 mm, 14 mA http://www.lemo-solar.de/
      0.5V, 2 or 5mm x 20mm, 10 or 25mA, http://scientificsonline.com/product.asp_Q_pn_E_3081619
      5x20mm 25mA (same as above?) "980-1125" Radio Shack

      Actually I would prefer using multiple 6x5mm cells as they are to be cast into a resin ring, and thus the diameter is a bit small for the 12/20mm length.

      14/25mA seems real optimistic, what would be realistic for (indirect) outdoor exposure?

      Thanks for any help!