UNI Mini-Sumo Ship-In's Invitational April 29th

  • Randy M. Dumse
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2010
      Mini-Sumo Ship-In's at UNI! on again for fifth year!

      What better example of showing your robots have matured, than
      you send them off to compete in a contest on their own, and then
      watch the Live Webcast as they "duke it out" with other robots
      from our students and this and other countries Ship-Ins. And if
      you've seen the previous matches, you know we get some very
      careful and dilligent assistants to prepare, place and operate
      your robots per your written instructions.

      We've got a new web site you can see the past 4 years recordings
      on if you wish.

      http://narobotics.org/

      Here's a way to send your robot into combat, and have its
      appearance documented for the foreseeable future! ("I'll make ya
      famous!") You too can have your robot immortalized by entering
      it in this competition.

      So get ready and send in those challengers. Remember, there's a
      cap on how many competitors will be accepted (12) so enter as
      soon as you can. Details for shipping and entry form on the web
      site:

      http://narobotics.org/how-ship-your-sumo-robot-april-29-2010-uni
      -mini-sumo-invitational

      Come on and Ship-In those Mini-Sumos!