Re: VBug 1.1 (Spyder) Schematic

  • rowell@mindspring.com
    Message 1 of 52 , Feb 28, 2010
      I'ld like to follow this thread. Where are the previous PDF's mentioned as "experiment" section? I'm looking in the files secion of the group.

      keith rowell

      --- In beam@yahoogroups.com, "J Wolfgang Goerlich" <jwgoerlich@...> wrote:

      > Hello Kyle,
      >
      > "The primary challenge in constructing the replica is determing the circuitry used in VBug 1.1."
      >
      > I have built a Spyder net derived from the patent. The central quadcore triggers the leg Nv chains. For reversing, a mux exists between the quadcore and the back leg chain.
      >
      > We have used Spyder to demonstrate Nv chains. It is a fun little project. I have uploaded a step-by-step document.
      >
      > Project: Building a one-legged Spyder
      > http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/beam/files/Jwgoerlich/Building-a-one-legged-Spyder.pdf
      >
      > Please keep us up-to-date on your progress!
      >
      > J Wolfgang Goerlich

    • Droidmakr
      Message 52 of 52 , Jan 27, 2011
        For those interested in this subject, I have added a folder to the file section labeled:

        In it I have place 3 related PDFs including:

        1) US Patent #05124918

        2) HETEROGENEOUS NEURAL NETWORKS FOR ADAPTIVE BEHAVIOR IN DYNAMIC ENVIRONMENTS

        3) The Dynamics of Brain-Body–Environment Systems

        I hope you find them useful