Re: [beam] Rub-on PCB transfers?

  • Chris McGuire
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 15, 2010
      Okay! That makes some sense. That would be a very ideal way of taking
      care of things on the small scale I have nowadays. Do you know if
      they are still around? I think they're worth a shot, I can't see them
      being all too expensive. Although, I do think that sending things off
      to be done professionally may be a good idea at times, perhaps
      there's a few good places that take small orders, like BatchPCB.
      Thanks for the input!!

      chris