I just finished Wilf's Improved Pummer

  • keith.applegarth
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 22, 2009
      I just got the project page up for Wilf's Improved Pummer. You can see it here:
      http://akapplegarth.us/index.php?page=pummer-2

      It is almost done. I am finishing the box to put it in...

      Let me know what you think,

      Keith
      www.akapplegarth.us
    • Arno
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 23, 2009
        It's great to see people building pummers(one of my favourite BEAM
        projects).I have never build one using this,improved,circuit though.
        Can somebody explain again what the advantage is over the old one?Thanks.

        Looking forward to see the finished project,Keith.

        regards,Arno

        keith.applegarth wrote:

        > I just got the project page up for Wilf's Improved Pummer. You can see
        > it here:
        > http://akapplegarth.us/index.php?page=pummer-2
        > <http://akapplegarth.us/index.php?page=pummer-2>
        >
        > It is almost done. I am finishing the box to put it in...
        >
        > Let me know what you think,
        >
        > Keith
        > www.akapplegarth.us

      • keith.applegarth
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 23, 2009
          I am thinking that it is a lot more effient. It seems to keep the battery charged even in our low light winter months here in Alaska. I got the box finished and put it all together. You can see the final photos here:
          http://akapplegarth.us/index.php?page=pummer

          Let me know what you think.

          Keith Applegarth
          Maker of Things
          www.akapplegarth.us

          --- In beam@yahoogroups.com, Arno <arnobrosi@...> wrote:

          > It's great to see people building pummers(one of my favourite BEAM
          > projects).I have never build one using this,improved,circuit though.
          > Can somebody explain again what the advantage is over the old one?Thanks.
          >
          > Looking forward to see the finished project,Keith.
          >
          > regards,Arno
          >
          > keith.applegarth wrote:
          > >
          > > I just got the project page up for Wilf's Improved Pummer. You can see
          > > it here:
          > > http://akapplegarth.us/index.php?page=pummer-2
          > > <http://akapplegarth.us/index.php?page=pummer-2>
          > >
          > > It is almost done. I am finishing the box to put it in...
          > >
          > > Let me know what you think,
          > >
          > > Keith
          > > www.akapplegarth.us

        • jabmechtech
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 23, 2009
            as always,, very nice work,, like your website, very well thougth out and full of usable info..

            jabmechtech