Gadget that can translate dog language

  • lizelle_babe17
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2009

      Hello friends, i hope everyone is fine. Anyway, have you heard about the news that the japanese have already created a gadget that can translate dog languages? Oh my gosh, i was soooo surprised when i read the article. Isn't it amazing? Being able to understand what your pet is saying. It's just a little sad coz when i watched the video, the translation was also in japanese (thankfully, there was an english subtitle in the video so i was still able to understand the message :)). I hope they could also make a another version of the dog language translator which can also support other languages. If you want to read the full article and watch the video,  just visit the url below.

      http://techiemaxcorner.blogspot.com

      There are also some other cool videos there about latest technological inventions and cellphone some tips and tricks. i hope you like it too.

      Have a nice day! :)