2 motor walker - junk,bugs, bots on wheels question

  • m3lt79
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 28 3:34 PM
      Hopefully you have the book, I will reference pages.

      Page 278 diagram. IMx Reverser chip.
      The dots on pins 2,4,6,8,11 and 13 say connect to + or -.
      All of them to the same + or negative?

      *While writing this I figured out the other question.

      This is my first walker, I'm about to start bread boarding it.I was checking supplies and reading it through before starting...when I noticed this.

      Thanks in advance,

      m3lt
    • Richard Caudle
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 29 9:08 AM
        As long as you connect them to the same polarity, you're good.  It will draw more current if you leave any unused inverter "floating".  Gotta keep from losing too many electrons!! :P

        NOTICE! THE CONTENTS OF THIS ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATION ARE
        CONFIDENTIAL AND PROTECTED UNDER COPYRIGHT. USE BY ANYONE
        OTHER THAN THE LISTED RECIPIENT(s) IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED