One nation Under God ??

  • Cynthia Lewis
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1, 2009
      It seems like this great nation of ours is being torn limb to limb
      and that it's getting worse with every passing day. I'm someone
      who needs real answers and I think that what this guy writes has
      to be true, especially since he's been warning us well beforehand.
      Look at his explanations, it's all becoming our reality.

      http://www.theamericannightmare.org/THE_SEVENTH_TRUMPET_GGG.html

      Cindy
    • Tom Blitch
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 20, 2009
        Take this superstitious bullshit to the yahoo bible thumper group.

        Thanks,

        Tom

        --- In beam@yahoogroups.com, "Cynthia Lewis" <cindee_blue@...> wrote:

        > It seems like this great nation of ours is being torn limb to limb
        > and that it's getting worse with every passing day. I'm someone
        > who needs real answers and I think that what this guy writes has
        > to be true, especially since he's been warning us well beforehand.
        > Look at his explanations, it's all becoming our reality.
        >
        > http://www.theamericannightmare.org/THE_SEVENTH_TRUMPET_GGG.html
        >
        > Cindy

      • krowell98
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 22, 2009
          Amen!
          I agree with Tom. Moderators do your thing.

          k rowell

          --- In beam@yahoogroups.com, "Tom Blitch" <tom_headoflead@...> wrote:

          > Take this superstitious bullshit to the yahoo bible thumper group.
          >
          > Thanks,
          >
          > Tom
          >

          > --- In beam@yahoogroups.com, "Cynthia Lewis" <cindee_blue@> wrote:
          > >
          > > It seems like this great nation of ours is being torn limb to limb
        • the42the42
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 28, 2009
            I agree, this is NOT the place for this!