Looking for a tutorial (pummer)

  • toddbguill
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 10, 2009
      Anyone know where a tutorial is to freeform the BEP Pummer circuit?

      I know I came across one last year but am unable to find it now.

      Thanks in advance for the help.
      --
      Todd
    • Neil
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 11, 2009
        The circuit layouts on this page...
        http://www.solarbotics.com/projects/beam-applications/2007/07/solarbotics-bep-applications-the-pummer/

        ...are easy to follow to design you own freeform pummer.
        here is mine from smd parts
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEN-6XD1HAw