Make the Solarized Power Smart Head more sensitive?

  • m3lt79
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 25, 2009
      Circuit used...
      http://www.beam-wiki.org/w/images/a/af/SPSH_layout.gif

      It works well...more sensitive eyes would be better tho.

      Different value "eyes"?

      It is a cute little guy and I don't want to rip him apart without knowing what I need to change...Most of my bots are BEM bots. I consider this one a BEAM.

      Thanks in advance
    • m3lt79
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 25, 2009
        I will post pictures when my internet is back to normal. Right now it is less than 1.5m.

        A great help that I discovered a couple days ago...
        http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2103799