[beam]Re: 4 motor walker

  • jabmechtech
    Message 1 of 12 , Jan 13, 2009
      Here sorry, I seem to have truble with posting links.
      this should work. thanks.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjOojgxPauM

      --- In beam@yahoogroups.com, Daniel Isaza <deisaza@...> wrote:

      > I don't know if this is happening to someone else but the link its
      pointing to "my videos" so I'm redirected to MY videos and not
      yours. Please post a link to your frofile instead. (sorry, no
      copy/paste at the moment).
      > I'll check them from your previous thread.
      >
      > _low
      >

      > Sent from my iPod
      >
      > On 13/01/2009, at 13:15, "jabmechtech" <jabmechtech@...> wrote:
      >
      > OK I need some help.
      > I just don't get it or I'm just not seeing what's wrong, but
      > something is deffanitly wrong.
      > I've just uploaded some of the videos of what I've tried over the
      > past few days. I have it walking, IN REVERSE. I don't know if the
      > light sensor even work, I don't seem to notice any differance in
      the
      > way it walks in the dark or light. when hte "eyes" are covered or
      in
      > the dark the Lights go off inside the boddy. Kin of opposite of
      what
      > I had intended.
      > I think the COG might have to be moved, but wich way. I dont want
      > put a bunch of holes in it's belly and I realy don't have much room
      > for the bolts on the inside.
      > What do you all think?
      >
      > please take a look at the diffant videos and maybe one of you can
      see
      > what I'm missing.
      >

      > http://www.youtube.com/my_videos#
      >
      > thanks. Jabmechtech

    • jabmechtech
      Message 2 of 12 , Jan 29, 2009
        HI.
        Well I took the whole thing apart only to find out what a stupid
        mistake I made. I DID NOT connect the 3M esitors to both sides of the
        master Bicore. that problem is now fixed. I got the thing to walk faily
        strait, and it can handle small obsticles.(COOL) now I just need to
        slowly hook the rest of the circuit bake up and hope it all works.
        NO I did not bread board this first, I had truble with it. so I just
        whent ahead and built first. (DON'T DO THAT) It just make your head
        hurt.
        Here it is. thanks for all of the help. Thanks to Harold for the
        circuit and inspreation and to SolarBotics for the first ScoutWalker2.

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oWyW9OY_A4

        Build your dreams.
        Jab