[beam]Re: 4 motor walker

  • Daniel Isaza
    Message 1 of 12 , Jan 13, 2009
      I don't know if this is happening to someone else but the link its pointing to "my videos" so I'm redirected to MY videos and not yours. Please post a link to your frofile instead. (sorry, no copy/paste at the moment).
      I'll check them from your previous thread.

      _low

      Sent from my iPod

      On 13/01/2009, at 13:15, "jabmechtech" <jabmechtech@...> wrote:

      OK I need some help.
      I just don't get it or I'm just not seeing what's wrong, but
      something is deffanitly wrong.
      I've just uploaded some of the videos of what I've tried over the
      past few days. I have it walking, IN REVERSE. I don't know if the
      light sensor even work, I don't seem to notice any differance in the
      way it walks in the dark or light. when hte "eyes" are covered or in
      the dark the Lights go off inside the boddy. Kin of opposite of what
      I had intended.
      I think the COG might have to be moved, but wich way. I dont want to
      put a bunch of holes in it's belly and I realy don't have much room
      for the bolts on the inside.
      What do you all think?

      please take a look at the diffant videos and maybe one of you can see
      what I'm missing.

      http://www.youtube.com/my_videos#

      thanks. Jabmechtech

    • jabmechtech
      Message 2 of 12 , Jan 13, 2009
        Here sorry, I seem to have truble with posting links.
        this should work. thanks.

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjOojgxPauM

        --- In beam@yahoogroups.com, Daniel Isaza <deisaza@...> wrote:

        > I don't know if this is happening to someone else but the link its
        pointing to "my videos" so I'm redirected to MY videos and not
        yours. Please post a link to your frofile instead. (sorry, no
        copy/paste at the moment).
        > I'll check them from your previous thread.
        >
        > _low
        >

        > Sent from my iPod
        >
        > On 13/01/2009, at 13:15, "jabmechtech" <jabmechtech@...> wrote:
        >
        > OK I need some help.
        > I just don't get it or I'm just not seeing what's wrong, but
        > something is deffanitly wrong.
        > I've just uploaded some of the videos of what I've tried over the
        > past few days. I have it walking, IN REVERSE. I don't know if the
        > light sensor even work, I don't seem to notice any differance in
        the
        > way it walks in the dark or light. when hte "eyes" are covered or
        in
        > the dark the Lights go off inside the boddy. Kin of opposite of
        what
        > I had intended.
        > I think the COG might have to be moved, but wich way. I dont want
        > put a bunch of holes in it's belly and I realy don't have much room
        > for the bolts on the inside.
        > What do you all think?
        >
        > please take a look at the diffant videos and maybe one of you can
        see
        > what I'm missing.
        >

        > http://www.youtube.com/my_videos#
        >
        > thanks. Jabmechtech

      • jabmechtech
        Message 3 of 12 , Jan 29, 2009
          HI.
          Well I took the whole thing apart only to find out what a stupid
          mistake I made. I DID NOT connect the 3M esitors to both sides of the
          master Bicore. that problem is now fixed. I got the thing to walk faily
          strait, and it can handle small obsticles.(COOL) now I just need to
          slowly hook the rest of the circuit bake up and hope it all works.
          NO I did not bread board this first, I had truble with it. so I just
          whent ahead and built first. (DON'T DO THAT) It just make your head
          hurt.
          Here it is. thanks for all of the help. Thanks to Harold for the
          circuit and inspreation and to SolarBotics for the first ScoutWalker2.

          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oWyW9OY_A4

          Build your dreams.
          Jab