Lil' Miller Bot

  • Keith Applegarth
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 9, 2008
      I just finished my latest bot based on the Lil' Miller circuit that I
      found at http://costaricabeam.solarbotics.net/Circuits/Vores_Main.htm

      You can find the project writeup here:
      http://akapplegarth.us/index.php?page=lil-miller

      TTFN
      Keith
    • bugminer
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 10, 2008
        I always look forward to seeing your projects, This one is a great
        little robot. it's quite an inspiring circuit, I wonder if I could do
        a version of it without the 1381 as I can't get them. I'd have to see
        if I have two motors the same, maybe I'll make something similar one day.

        bugminer

        --- In beam@yahoogroups.com, "Keith Applegarth" <keith.applegarth@...>