Re: solar racer

  • jonjb2a
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 1, 2008
      -Waiting for a sunny day to try this out. I cut a few corners with this solar racer. Let's see if
      toothbrush heads can really substitute in for wheels:

      http://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f84/Jonjb2005/?action=view¤t=IMG_0023-
      1.jpg
    • jonjb2a
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 1, 2008
        Wheels rule for solar racers. I'll save old toothbrushes for bristlebots, if anything.