RE: [beam] I need a source for some materials

  • David Mccall
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 1, 2008
      I have some material of all types give me a holla

      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 3, 2008
        Thanks man, I really appreciate it,  but I think I found a good substitute.
        I didn't realize solid PVC would be so heavy,  But i fount that by sticking a 1/2" pvc pipe plug into a 1/2" pvc pipe cap provided the cylinder I needed.

        Today's problem is getting motors, battery, cylinder hinges, linkage, and circuit board all to fit on a 3"X 10" base.