Re: [beam] Theo Jansen Lego

  • Luca Crisi
    Message 1 of 6 , May 7 11:55 PM
      James G Watt ha scritto:

      > How did you do the anaglyphic videos?

      A few people have asked this so I added a rough explanation to the
      '(More info)' section of this video.

      http://www.youtube. com/watch? v=Mb9ycshgPKc

      > Do you have TWO cameras?

      yes.

      If you've got any more questions I'll be happy to talk about it in more
      detail but perhaps you'd better email me as this is probably a bit OT.

      I'd love to see more BEAM stuff in 3D.

      --

      \ oo
      \______|\mm

      I see.
      The problem is that most of us don't have 2 cameras.

      I know how to make anaglyphic photos (or other stereo pairs
      as well) by using only one camera.

      It works by slightly moving your balance from a leg to the other.
      Then, you process the photos with a software to make an anaglyph.

      So maybe, the most 3D stuff you can expect from us is photos.

      An interesting idea, though.
      --

           Luca Crisi

              M S