Re: [beam] I'm back

  • Richard Piotter
    Message 1 of 35 , Apr 6 7:48 PM
      I can't even begin to contemplate what you've gone through in the
      past months. I pray for you and your family, and hope that you can
      both move forward with your life, but always remember the good times
      from days past.

      Richard Piotter

      Begin forwarded message:

      Message 35 of 35 , Apr 8 3:11 PM
        Welcome back, and my condolences for you and your family.